The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are of utmost importance and we want to inform you of new and existing precautions we have in place to help protect you when you visit Shine.
- We request that our guests perform a health assessment prior to arriving for their appointment. If you are not feeling well: fever, new or worsening cough, chills, chest pain, sore throat, headache, congestion, fatigue, loss of taste or smell or any of the other Covid-19 related symptoms or has had close contact (within 6 feet of a person for 15 minutes or more) within the last 48 hours to reschedule their appointment.
- Upon arrival guests will text that they are here and we will greet them at the door.
- We ask that all personal belongings other than keys, phone and payment method be left in your car or car trunk. Personal items will be placed in a plastic bag for the duration of your service.
- We will be providing a new disposable mask to help ensure sanitation as well as to not get hair clippings, color or water on your personal mask during hair services.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and complete a short form to update information for contact tracing and waive liability.
- All frequently touched surfaces are wiped down with hospital grade anti-viral solution before every service, at check in and at check out as well as hourly throughout the day.
- Arm rests at the shampoo bowls and pedicure thrones are covered with disposable plastic for an added layer of protection.
- Social distancing is observed and created between guests and staff.
SHOP AVEDA WITH CURBSIDE PICKUP, LOCAL DELIVERY OR ONLINE
No need to come in! Get your Aveda products delivered to you curbside or to your home.
Call 775-857-4463 to order
*Local delivery only. Please call to confirm availability.
Don’t want to leave your house? Get free shipping when you shop online.